Activity: Know, Want, Learn Mapping for Authentic Storytelling
Invite the group to explore a topic using the Know Want Learn Map (KWL).
- Divide the group into small teams of 3-4 people.
- Identify possible subjects for a media project by creating the KWL target map.
- Ask participants to place a key topic or issue in the centre (perhaps related to the ‘Big Idea’ you’ve introduced).
- Together brainstorm all the questions they might have about the topic.
- Formulate how they might learn the answers based on these questions.